Insurance Verification and Benefits
We will verify your insurance benefits before you begin services at PAT. Verification of benefits is a courtesy and is not a guarantee of final cost of services. We encourage patients to be familiar with the benefits offered by their individual plan.
Patients should consult with their insurance company in the event of further questions or disputes of coverage. We will do our best to support you in submitting requests for additional information in the case of denied coverage but please know, if a service is not covered, you will be responsible for the uncovered costs.
How do you know if OT can help your child?
- Avoids touching or being touched (especially if unexpected), dislikes getting dirty, seems unaware of pain, and/or displays upset with daily routine tasks such as dressing, bathing, washing hair, cutting nails, etc.
- Seems clumsy or uncoordinated (taking longer than expected to learn motor skills, bumps into other people or objects in the environment, falls often, etc.)
- Poor eye contact or difficulty interacting with adults/peers
- Covers ears, becomes upset, or complains about loud noises
- Difficulty following verbal directions or completing steps of daily routines
- Limited diet (does not eat certain food textures or temperatures, gags on food, etc.)
- Avoid movement activities such as swings, slides, hesitates on curbs or uneven surfaces, etc.
- Appears to be in constant motion, fidgety, difficult time sitting still
- Overly rough when playing
- Difficulty imitating actions
- Unsafe in community or at home
- Disruptive behaviors-impulsive, limited attention, resistive to new activities/changes in routine, difficulty moving from one activity to another, gives up easily, difficulty calming self
Welcoming PlaceWith Quality Care
Our philosophy is learning through play as we offer a stimulating environment for children. Our philosophy is learning through play as we offer.
- Friendly Place
- Online Access
- Varied Classes
- Full Day Sessions