Welcome to Pediatric Advanced Therapy
Occupational Therapy - Speech Therapy - Physical Therapy - Counseling - Psychological Testing - ABA Therapy
Changing the Lives of Children
At Pediatric Advanced Therapy (PAT), our staff welcomes every family and child into our six clinics in the Charlotte and Winston-Salem areas. Throughout the clinics you will find novel equipment, unique environmental set-ups and a dynamic staff, all designed to meet the individual needs of each child through occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, counseling, psychological testing and ABA therapy.
March 2021 COVID-19 UPDATE - We continue to offer both in-person and teletherapy services at all locations - Charlotte (Ayrsley and Matthews), Concord, Mooresville, Salisbury, and Winston-Salem (now scheduling for April 2021 opening). Please continue to practice social distancing in our lobbies and wear a mask (except for exempted groups). If you would like to arrange pick up and/or drop off at your vehicle instead, please communicate with your therapist or the front desk. For regular updates and steps being taken to insure your family's safety, please visit our Facebook page.
Tour Our Mooresville Clinic
Getting Started at PAT is Easy
There are two ways to set up an initial evaluation.
1. Ask your physician to send us a referral. We will contact you within 48 hours to set up an evaluation to see if our therapies could help your child. Physician referral form.
2. OR request an appointment and we will contact you within 48 hours to set up an appointment. Or, simply call us. We can set up an initial evaluation over the phone.
What Parents are Saying
It has amazed me each week to see the commitment that you all bring to the job. You are all passionate about what you do every day and it shows.
The PAT Philosophy
Our goal is to treat the whole child and to maximize each child’s potential. We use a collaborative approach by working with the child’s parents, teachers, other therapy practitioners such as school personnel, psychologists and physicians. Treatment focuses on a child directed approach and emphasizes the benefit of intervention across all age groups, ranging from early intervention to adolescence.
- ABA Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Speech Therapy - Virtual Speech Therapy Available
- Counseling - Virtual Counseling Available
- Psychological Testing
- Autism Testing
- Autism Spectrum Disorders - Now Offering ABA Therapy in Charlotte and Mooresville!
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Down syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Genetic Conditions
- Developmental Delay
- Learning Disability
- Dyspraxia/Verbal Apraxia
- Executive Functioning Difficulties
- Mood Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Feeding Difficulties
- Toe Walking
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
2102 Cambridge Beltway Drive Suite E
Charlotte, NC 28273
134 Infield Ct
Mooresville, NC 28117
2301 Crownpoint Executive Dr Suite F
Charlotte, NC 28227
1777 Old Earnhardt Road
Kannapolis, NC 28083
1121 Old Concord Road Ste 6
Salisbury, NC 28146
WINSTON-SALEM (Now Accepting Referrals!)
280 Charlois Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 6:30pm