Pediatric Advanced Therapy offers comprehensive psychological testing services including psychodiagnostic and psychoeducational assessments for ages 2.5 years up to 18 years old. We offer support and recommendations to help your child or adolescent succeed in the home and school setting for a variety of diagnoses.
Locations: Psychological testing is offered at our Charlotte-area locations, but not in Winston-Salem at this time.
Insurances: Currently, we accept NC Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield (except for Magellan) for psychological testing and are actively working to accept more private insurances.
Disorders Assessed For:
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ADOS Testing Offered)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Intellectual Disability
- Specific Learning Disorder in Reading (Dyslexia)
- Specific Learning Disorder in Math (Dyscalculia)
- Specific Learning Disorder in Writing (Dysgraphia)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Separation Anxiety Disorders
- Specific Phobia
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Elimination Disorders
Testing services available at Charlotte-area locations including Charlotte (Ayrsley or Matthews), Mooresville, Concord and Salisbury. Services are not currently available at our Winston-Salem clinic, but we welcome patients to travel to our other clinics for services. Currently accepting N.C. Medicaid (Partners and Cardinal) and Blue Cross Blue Shield. More private insurances to come.
Olivia graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Doctorate in School Psychology. Olivia has experience in both school and clinic settings conducting comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations. She has been trained to evaluate children and adolescents using a variety of assessments that serve to assist in the diagnosis of various disorders and disability categories. Olivia has a certificate in Developmental Disabilities and her passion is evaluating and providing early interventions for students with Autism. Olivia enjoys spending time outside with her husband and dog.